1. Spaghetti - serving for 2 pax
2. 4 tbsp olive oil.
3. 2-3 tbsp chopped garlic,
4. a handful of fresh basil leaves
5. 1 onion - cut rings
6. 1 portion of carrot - sliced
7. half a zucchini - sliced
7. 2 slices ham - sliced
8. chopped fresh parsley
1. 1/4 tsp salt
2. 1/2 tsp ground black pepper coarse.
3. 1/2 tsp of white wine/shaoxin wine
4. 1/2 tsp paprika
1. Cook the spaghetti in advance in boiling water with some salt and oil for 15 mins. Set aside. Heat up olive oil in pan. Add in chopped garlic and stir fry until fragant. While waiting, deep fry the basil leaves in another pot until crunchy and transparent. Set aside the fried basil leaves.
2. Add in onion rings, carrots and ham, stir fry. Add salt and ground black pepper coarse. Continue fry until u see the ham is a bit brownish.
3. Add in spaghetti (rinse with water again and drain first before adding in as the pasta tend to be sticky after set aside for sometime). Then add in zucchini and chopped parsley. Stir fry.
4. Add white wine/shaoxin wine and a dash of salt and ground black pepper coarse again. Add in paprika. Stir fry and mix well.
5. Dish up. Garnish with some fried basil leave on top and sprinkle with chopped parsley. You can sprinkle with crushed macademia nuts OR bread crumb, taste nicer.