1. Spaghetti - serving for 2 pax
2. 2 tbsp olive oil
3. 2 tbsp chopped garlic
4. 3 pieces oyster mushroom - sliced
5. 1 chicken thigh - deboned and cut cubes
6. a handful of fresh basil leaves
7. chopped fresh parsley
8. 100 ml whipping cream
Marinate of chicken cubes
1. 1/4 salt
2. dash of sesame oil
3. dash of pepper
4. 1/2 tsp corn flour
1. 1/2 tsp salt
2. 1/2 ground black pepper coarse
3. some white wine/shaoxin wine
1. Cook the spaghetti in advance in boiling water with some salt and oil for 15 mins. Set aside. Heat up olive oil in pan. Add in chopped garlic and stir fry until fragant. While waiting, deep fry the basil leaves in another pot until crunchy and transparent. Set aside the fried basil leaves.
2. Add in oyster mushroom and chicken cubes. Stir fry until chicken is cooked.
3. Add in whipping cream and seasoning. Mix well and bring to boil.
4. Add in spaghetti (again rinse it with water and drain first as it might get sticky after set aside for sometime). Mix well spaghetti with the sauce.
5. Dish up and sprinkle with some fried basil leaves and chopped parsley or bread crumb. Serve hot! (your actual pasta might look more watery than the above picture as I used less cream to individual preference)