1. 500 g pork belly with skin
2. 2 pieces chinese sausage - sliced
1. 20g rock sugar
2. 1/2 tbsp A1 sauce
3. 1 tbsp HP sauce
4. 1 tbsp black vinegar'chik kong
5. 1/4 tsp salt
6. 2 tbsp plum sauce
7. 2 tbsp tomato sauce
8. 1/2 tbsp ketchup
9. 1/2 tbsp oyster sauce
10. 500 ml water
11. Cornflour solutions, added later
1. Cook the pork belly into boiling water for 25 mins, dish out and soak into cool water for 15 mins. Remove and drain well.
2. Cook all sauce ingredients into a pot, bring to boil, add in pork belly and chinese sausage, bring back to boil.
3. Cover and lower the heat and simmer for 40 mins until the pork belly is tender and the gravy is slightly thicken.
4. Dish out the pork belly, thicken the gravy with a little cornstarch solutions, remove and pour over to the pork belly. Serve hot.