- 1 soft bean curd - steamed
- 200 gm minced meat
- chinese mushroom - soaked & diced
- 1 pinch garlic - chopped
- spring onion - chopped
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- dash of pepper
- 100 ml water
- Steamed the soft bean curd for 5 minutes and set aside.
- Heat up wok with 2 tbsp oil. Saute the garlic till fragant and add in minced meat.
- Add in the diced mushroom and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add in seasoning and bring to boil.
- Pour the sauce on the soft bean curd and garnish with chopped spring onion. Serve hot.